Mobile Terms and Conditions
D’Espositio For New York ( “We,” “Us,” “Our”) is offering a mobile messaging program (the “Program”), subject to these Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not wish to continue participating in the program or no longer agree to these Terms, you can reply “STOP” to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program.
- By signing up for the program through a form provided on https://despositoforcongress.com/ or by giving your information to Us at an in-person event, or by texting Anthony to 30207, you are giving your express consent, and opting in to receive automated text messages, alerts, and updates at the phone number you provided. Regardless of your opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that these Terms apply to your participation in the Program. By opting-in you agree to receive recurring autodialed campaign & donation messages and you understand that your consent to be contacted in this method is not required to make any purchase from us.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Carriers and our service providers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us. If you change, forfeit, or deactivate the phone number you have provided to RD4P, you agree to notify Us immediately. Failure to do so constitutes a material breach of these SMS Terms.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP in reply to any text message you receive. You will receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For additional help, text HELP in reply to a text message you receive. You can also contact us at [email protected] for additional assistance.
- Supported carriers may change from time to time, but currently include Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Metro®, Boost, Virgin Mobile USA & U.S. Cellular®, among others.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13, and are either the wireless account subscriber or have the permission of the wireless account subscriber to send and receive text messages under these Terms and Conditions.
- Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws.